Saturday, December 18, 2010

Is A Faja Bad For You To Sleep In

Christmas ... last minute! / 2 centrino

... and this is the second Christmas doily.


In this case I wanted to do an experiment: the punt'e nor used as a filling for the Christmas balls whose board is made with my special chain stitch that I had described here.
Public detailed pictures of the balls, so if anyone is interested, can copy photos directly from the reasons:




The edge is performed in a fast parade:

To make it I raised 6 wires, so I made with gimp black 60 point per day on both sides of the slip-off, taking the wires in bundles of 3. Finally I ran 12 red twine on the ground as I indicated in the following photo sequence:

Photo # 1: Point-to-day from both sides of the slip-off ...


photo No. 2 and 3: the two steps of the point made with red thread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment