Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Find Cruising Spots In Dc

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Oggi era il compleanno di mia mother: 89 years! we celebrated with cake and the traditional candle symbolic only. 89 were too many to shut down: o))!

now sees us just as well as his memory is almost too late. But it was a very smart mom: she raised five children and several grandchildren who also took care when mothers went to work. Embroidery knew very well: I remember many of our dresses embroidered by her party in the evening when we were all in bed (as she told us). It is she who has the passion for embroidery: My first recollection about dates back to when - perhaps at the age of 5 or 6 years - my mother, to help me overcome the boredom of a illness that forced me to bed, gave me a needle, thread, a piece of canvas and taught me the punt'erba: o)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment