Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tip Of My Tongue Hurts -white -bump

° * ° beyond and place this side


What, what? (which makes the mill go, someone was singing ... but it is not this one) .
I said precisely what What is the thing above?


You know all that mass of cards, not credit card, but now we propinano everywhere?


Here ... I thought I would confine them in a new home, because my personal portfolio is full of all that I will use it or not, every 20mesi ...


... of course, then when I try the only card I always use
(that of the super to collect points) , there was a time that I find.


So, after shouting "shoo, shoo, too much confusion,"
I tried to do some 'order in my wallet ...



... removing that, and putting this side :-)

Ps: but if the money in your wallet go there, why do not you call portasoldi? What
sang Ruggeri?
MI-mi-mi-misterooooooooooooooooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment