Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 Hearts And Wings Tramp Stamp Tattoo

When the desires are put on paper - scrapbooking Album Nicoletta Porcu - Communion Ilaria

was a day of February, I was looking for ideas for portaconfetti boxes and jumping from blog to blog until I came to Nicole. His work
I liked immediately when I approached the end of May I made a good impression.
It is informed about everything, Ilaria's favorite color, music, what the law, we have talked so much from June onwards. Unfortunately
between vacation and some unexpectedly from his time has passed, but I was the first to point out that there was no hurry. I want my
and Ilaria has been made so well that I can not find the right words to tell you.
see with what love and commitment has made this album, which will remain as one of precious memories.
Thank you again and I hope it can be fully appreciated as it deserves, few people have the sensitivity in creating a work of this magnitude.
I am posting the link to his personal blog, I suggest you watch:
http://i-love-scrapbooking.blogspot.com/



0 comments:

Post a Comment