Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lamp Lighting Cermony Quotation

THANKS BLOGGER


Today I'll talk about 'outfit, fashion or various shooting, today I'll talk about' a piece of life.
you ever be friends with someone, but losing sight?
to me, for 4 years plus living close, Monica and I went to dance together, attended two different schools, but there vedavamo, then it happened that we grow and we lost sight of, delinquent, university commitments different. But just the other day it happened that they could see me through my blog, and so we managed to get in touch, and now finally after 4 years we have beauty magazines, and we had a really nice afternoon with the company also RINGO = D
This is to say that thanks to my blog I was able to reconnect with a fantastic person, so ... THANK YOU BLOGGER!
Sara




0 comments:

Post a Comment