Friday, September 24, 2010

How To Say Congrat When Someone Have New House

Welcome Autumn


Hello to all dear friends, I apologize for
' absence but unfortunately I have very little time, especially because in my university (foreign languages \u200b\u200band cultures modern) there is some 'chaos
...=( But anyway I managed to carve out a little' time, and I'm creating a lot of things that I will show you soon ', I have some projects in mind which will also involve you, now know that in the fall Renaissance ...
Ehssi rebirth, a renaissance in all directions because I wanted to give effect to my new look, and after so many second thoughts, "I gave him a cut" in every possible position and I made a bob with bangs to Crepax Valentina, one of the cartoon characters that I love more '.
What do you think??
Sara.

E sembra proprio che sia il taglio dell'inverno il classico BOB, CARRE' O CASCHETTO in qualsiasi modo lo chiamate rimane il taglio A/W 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment