Saturday, October 16, 2010

Toshiba Network Camera User Login Intitle

Vima, friends and me ....

Ieri, 15 ottobre, a Nuoro, al Museo del costume e delle tradizioni popolari, io, mia sorella Elisabetta, mia cognata Anna e la mia amica di sempre Marinella, we met with Vima de Marchi Micheli and the group of American embroiderers she drove. It was a very cordial meeting: Vima (I had known at Parma, on production of Jeanine) introduced me to her friends from various states in North America. I do not understand the classic 'H' in English, I could hardly grasp the origin of some of them: two from Canada, two from Hawaii, other than California, Minnesota and so on.
We also did some photos:

here is me and Vima ...

and here with my sister (left) and my friend Marinella. In these photos
we are in the museum, in the rooms devoted to the traditional carnival masks someone has certainly heard of (such as mammuthones) and the masked men who would be behind it.
I did not see the museum's costume for more than 30 years (business .. as time goes on), that is, since when they had just been inaugurated. The ticket price is very low (3 and 1 € € ticket just reduced for old ladies like me) but maybe I should have raised a little 'and I would have used those resources to improve the construction in some places leaves a bit 'to be desired. A pity because the material presented in this museum is beautiful and if you happen to go to Nuoro you see it.
also a part of the museum - one upstairs - is not accessible to the public because, if I understand it, is being renovated.
However what I saw was enough for me to rub your eyes.
entrance opens into a room that has a large protected area in the center of windows behind which there are the mannequins clad in traditional costumes of the island. The costumes are many, I have not counted but are certainly several dozen, and unfortunately too crowded, so those exposed in the background, can not be observed closely, a little 'mortified, while They also deserve better visibility.

maybe this picture can give the idea of \u200b\u200bcrowding the window ...
In the same room along one wall are exposed to typical filigree jewelry in gold, silver and coral, buttons, brooches, necklaces, earrings etc..
Again I must point out the bad lighting of the windows so the lights of the lights reflecting on the windows obstruct the view.


as you can see from the picture I had to enlist the help of my friend to obscure the light of the spotlight that kept me from seeing and photographing pins. The picture then is a bit 'out of focus: in part because as a photographer I am, as they say here, very' poor ', but also because it impeded the window focus.
the rest of the story, as they say, the next episode ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment