Sunday, November 28, 2010

Can You Take Bath With Planters Wart With Someone

Another tidbit?


Maybe by last post, there was still hungry, so here I am
to fill your little holes in the stomach .. .



After the starter course should I go to the richest,
such as lasagne, cannelloni, gnocchi and fried ... yum yum ° We
leggerine? So we arrive in perfect shape for the test
bikini
(brrrrrrrr to imagine her naked, trembling already!) .


Okay, back to me :-) This art-journal
me
commissioned a young girl as a Christmas present for his best friend. The open
together? Untied the two yarns that weave around pomponcini ...



... you find yourself on the opening page.
To see it in its entirety, must leave the two limpets lilac ...



... And then release the green wire from the nice little button that gave me the Manu ...


... and here is the introductory page. Among
pompoms, dies and patterns, the words "my gift to you."
The rest of the pages, I will show shortly, speaks of the passions that unite these two great friends.



And, speaking of friendship, we report here a comment Ciacchina :
"aaahhh the friendship ... how I would feel poor without it!"

In 5 words hit and sunk.
I wish all of you this kind of wealth, because it really is priceless.


good week.
Good, priceless, friendships.

0 comments:

Post a Comment