Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pregnancy Aching Legs

the train ...

born a few months and then my third great-grandson, since his mother like embroidered layettes (which is no small feat these days) I took advantage. Here is the first SHEET (and also the first embroidered by me ever, ever done anything like that in my life ...). It is still a bit 'crumpled because it is just finished and I'm not good at ironing: We think my sister is the grandmother of the child.
The subject is a fun and unlikely train (from a magazine of transferable Fairy's Hand) and is also a small tribute to the great-grandfather of the child, who was my father who was a railroad worker and his macchimista on a steam locomotive. : O)

ps: in the photo is missing the dot on the 'i', then I added, o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment