Saturday, November 13, 2010

Extreme Curves Leigh Hardcore

° * ° Fru Fru ° ° ° * °


... that if one tries to decipher, in this detail
a scholarship, I understand that the company is hard ...



... that even if I try to give a view from above,
un'accozaglia is always ...



... and if I think, the zipper opening, and showing the pocket
to improve the overall view, an illusion rest ...



But certain is, I must also extend the broth ... It is not that °
Spa · pen Ta ° ° and we immediately put in there my fru fru ° ° bag ...



Why, until proven otherwise, the cake should be served at the end.
Spa · E. ... ° Ta ° Pen °, the sweetness of this bag, not
is itself, but the wealth it contains. First Soldier
not gold ° O ° credit card, but thoughts ° d ric OR commercials, and I dec ORI
of my girlfriends heart :-)

The amicisssia: ah, that grassssa nice stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment