Saturday, November 6, 2010

Victoria Secret Dress Sizes

Bag There's no two without three ...


... and the fourth comes from if ', I was taught!


pouring out you could, i-pod port 1 + 1 door key,
immediately without a candy 'else?
Of course not! ...



Ready!
And why be so reductive, to be used only hi-tech
(brrrrrr, just the word makes me cold!) ??


Why, after the finger Kinder, not strung, a nice lip-gloss
fishing saturnine, or false eyelashes to put away the Kleenex,
or acrylic tube to obscure the scoring of machine?
It takes so little to go up and down the rows :-)



But now we turn the page ... 12 to be exact :-)
those relating to the calendar of creative work, made by
Hobbydonna , and for sale on-line by clicking here ...


I wanted to thank the jury for having overcome my Collect
° sheet in the section of creative sewing.



panes of days, they are beautiful cicciotelli, suitable for writing all those fancy
deadlines, which
pay stamp! ,
dentistaaaaaaaa! , remember condominium the meeting, and the most creative we can be!


Each month is devoted to a decorative technique ... and, among the winners, many bloggers
known.


I'm beginning now to wish you a happy new year ...
you never know, for once, unable to stay behind.
Or any of you have already done? Meanwhile, I began:
Eppie niu iar!
I think you write well :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment