Monday, November 1, 2010

Waxing Strips For Men Genitals

° * ° ° * ° One by one


... obvious: one by one does not hurt anyone!


Also because V. ordered me one thing and F. I have ordered another
(the name is not full, they will be two future gifts,
and I do not know if the target wander around here)
.


The first is an i-pod port, for a girl-loving purple.


Here I will show in many different ways: side A, B and C. ..


... or rather, closed, open, and wrapped in his decorative thread!


Then there is the portaChiavetta: the shape of the envelope does not change ...


... but change the content!
What then maybe whoever receives the i-pod leads us put the key, and who the portaChiavetta, the finger of Kinder!



are already dancing with shipments for Christmas gifts ...
always repeat it to me I meet in the elevator: there are no more half seasons!


Ps: but I can not see me, or these pictures are blurry :-(??

No, because my father always repeated to me: after forty, a bad thing every morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment